Lakeside Fishery receives much
praise for the condition of its fish
and its ambience. The vast majority
of our fishermen help us keep it this
way – thank you.
If you haven’t fished with us before
or you need a refresher, here are
You will be banned, named and
shamed if we catch you – and we
- This applies to Match fishing as
much as Day Tickets.
Lesser No-no’s but
- No surface fishing – we care for our
ducks, geese and other wildlife; we
trust that you will too.
- No trollies across the front
front of the house
- No trollies anywhere if ground is
sodden – if in doubt, don’t. Please.
We value our grass.
- No driving or reversing down
beyond the car park to
(unless by prior arrangement
– eg if you are disabled)
- You must have your own landing
mat and a clean landing net.
- No keep nets
- No bait restrictions
- Please take it home with you
– this is our garden as much as it is
your fishing venue.
- 16 and above.
- No fish over 4lb to be kept
- Fish over 4lb to be weighed,
recorded and returned
- Sufficient scales to be deployed
(1 set of scales for every 4 anglers)
- Maximum 50lb of fish in any one
- We advise a mid-match weigh
during peak weight
- Permitted but you’ll pay as if they